Burlington, Woburn, and Wakefield Limousines and Party Buses Service in Massachusetts
Whether you need a limo ride ride from Burlington to the Berkeley Performance Center or Wakefield to Whiskey Saigon or from Wakefield to the Waterfront, Le Limo has the perfect transportation package for you and your party. With Le Limo’s fleet of thirty vehicles from sedans and SUVs to limos and party buses, rides for 1 to 40 passengers, you can get a customized travel solution that fits your requirements.
Burlington, Massachusetts was first settled in 1641. Once a quiet town, the community saw both a population and business explosion when Route 128 was built in the 1950.
The town is home to many outstanding restaurants including:
- Season 52
- Capital Grille
- The Bancroft
When it was first incorporated in 1642, the town included the towns of Woburn, Winchester, Burlington, and parts of Stoneham and Wilmington. The town got its name from Woburn, Bedfordshire in England,
Here is a partial list of some of the event venues in town:
- Corinthian Hall
- Montvale Plaza
- Griffin Photography Museum
- The Whittemore-Robbins House
- Cary Hall
- Before it became Wakefield, Massachusetts, the town was originally known as Lynn Village, the town officially separated from Lynn and later incorporated as Reading in 1644. The community is divided into 7 neighborhoods Greenwood, Woodville, Downtown/Wakefield Square, West Side, East Side, Lakeside and Montrose
Wakefield has almost 100 sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places. To give you a small glimpse here are some of the registered sites:
- Beacon Street Tomb
- Breakheart Reservation
- Emerson-Franklin Poole House
- Charles Jordan House
- Wakefield Upper Depot
- Yale Avenue Historic District
Burlington, Woburn and Wakefield residents have been using Le Limo for their transportation needs since 1986. Whether it’s a ride to Logan, a wedding, a night on the town, casino trip, etc., the company choose as The Best of Boston by Boston Magazine, provides limousine service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.