Detailer Full Time
Our bustling limousine company is looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to our high quality standard for cleaning our limo/sedan/buses. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards which may include thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors. Experience with black cars preferred. You should be familiar to the products used to clean and maintain vehicles.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Driving and parking vehicles, moving the vehicles to correct locations.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail focus.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold our luxury standards for service quality.
- Availability to work some weekends and holidays.
To apply call us at 508-842-4790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org