- All reservations require a non-refundable deposit
- Limousine deposits are $200
- SUV Limo and Bus deposits are $500
- A major credit card is needed to place a reservation
- We will need the billing address and CVV code for all credit cards
- An emailed confirmation will be sent for each reservation
- A confirmation call will be made the day before each trip by our dispatchers
- All cancellations require a 4 hour minimum notice to avoid a full charge. SUV limos and buses require a 24 hour notice to avoid a full charge
- All NO SHOWS will be billed a full rate
- All underage parties will require a parent or guardian to sign a liability agreement or prom contract if applicable
- No beverages will be allowed in the passenger area during an underage party unless a parent or guardian is present in the vehicle
- NO alcohol is allowed in the vehicle unless all passengers are 21+ with a valid ID
- If applicable we have a $300 clean up fee
- No kegs are allowed on board any bus
- No strippers are allowed on any vehicle
- No unlawful behavior or situation will be tolerated in or around our vehicles
- All bags are subject to search if applicable
- Our chauffeurs reserve the right to refuse service to any passengers they deem unsafe to others
- ALL VEHICLES ARE NON-SMOKING
Charitable Contributions Guidelines
Le Limo has a long history of charitable contributions to the local community. Because of the great number of requests for donations, it was necessary to establish guidelines, limits and a direction to govern the disbursements of our charitable contributions.
Like all potential contributors, our resources are limited. Virtually all charitable organizations are worthwhile, however we feel that our donations of gift certificates or money will be limited to the following:
IRS 501 (c) (3) qualified charitable or educational organizations that:
- Promote child development both through education and physical fitness or other programs that positively affect youth in our community.
- Public safety and elderly health services.
- Contributions for bake sales, walk-a-thons, or the like are limited to our employees and their families.
The first priority for available funds for the above mentioned purposes is the Town of Shrewsbury and our employees and their families.
Unfortunately we can not contribute to individuals, political candidates or organizations, labor or fraternal organizations or any organizations outside our immediate geographical location.
Please submit your request for a contribution through email to email@example.com. Please give a brief history of your organization, the area it will benefit consistent with our contribution list along with the type of contribution i.e. gift certificate.
Because of the volume of requests we do not accept verbal solicitation by phone or in person.