Take this test to see if you are considered “aggressive.” Answer the following questions Yes or No, Do You …
1. Pass other vehicles only on the left?
2. Avoid blocking passing or breakdown lanes?
3. Yield to faster traffic by moving to the right?
4. Use headlights in cloudy, rainy, and other low light conditions?
5. Yield to pedestrians?
6. Come to a complete stop at stop signs, before right turn on red, etc.?
7. Following right-of-way guidelines at rotaries and four-way stops?
8. Drive at slower speeds in construction zones?
9. Maintain speeds appropriate for road conditions?
10. Use vehicle turn signals for all turns and lane changes?
11. Avoid unnecessary use of high beam headlights?
12. Yield and move to the right for emergency vehicles?
13. Refrain from flashing headlights to signal a desire to pass?
14. Focus on driving and avoid distracting activities (e.g., smoking, texting, use of a car telephone, reading, applying makeup, shaving)?
15. Avoid driving when drowsy or buzzed?
Count the number of “No” Answers/How You Rate as a Driver
If Road Rage is permeating your life…let us drive you!